Average customer reviews
Show only in stock
No products were found matching your selection.Browse products
Computer printers can print a wide variety of documents. You can have something to grip in your hand, from flyers and brochures to cards and documents. It makes all the difference in the world if you know which unit is perfect for you.
What are the various kinds of technology?
There are many different types of printers available. Ink is used differently by each printer. In addition, the printing technology is unique.
- Dot matrix printers use thousands of small dots to create letters, numerals, and other graphics.
- Characters are printed using little jets of ink.
- A laser is used to create a pattern of dots, which is then transferred to paper using heat.
- Dye sublimation is the process of transferring dye to a medium like fabric, paper, or plastic.
- Thermal: Heated pins create characters on heat-sensitive paper.
What is the procedure for connecting a printer to a computer?
It's crucial to consider how a device connects to a computer. There are wired and wireless models available.
What color output options are available?
You will have numerous color selections depending on the make and model. Printing in black & white or color is an option. Color cartridges are available for several inkjet printers. This will enable you to select a high-resolution image.
What is a multifunction printer?
An all-in-one printer combines numerous units into a single device. It is cost effective because you do not need to purchase many devices. Furthermore, it can save space in an office setting. Some machines may also include displays, allowing you to produce all of your copies or prints without having to go via the computer. A typical all-in-one will feature the following:
- Inkjet or laser printer
What goes into purchasing a printer?
Buying a computer printer necessitates examining the many features. You must first pick what you will print and then shop for different makes and models. Knowing more about the options will assist you in narrowing down your options.
- Choose the technology you wish to use for your unit.
- Printing speed is shown on models in PPM (pages per minute).
- Choose whether you want color or black and white copies.
- Choose whether or not you desire multifunctional capabilities.
- Examine the way the device connects to your PC.